Friday, June 20, 2014

The First One


I’m excited to write my first blog post! Through the past several months I’ve been almost consumed with the thought of somehow “giving back” or contributing to others in children’s ministry. Before I write any further, there should be a disclaimer. By no means am I claiming to be the best or most knowledgeable person out there about children’s ministry. However, I do hope that some of my experiences and knowledge can help some of you readers to become a better children’s minister than I’ll ever be. So from this time on we will dive into different experiences or occurrences I have personally seen in ministry, reveal object lessons (which I love), and discuss the new and ever-changing world which is children’s ministry.

Whew, there I did it my first introductory blog post. I’ve had a lot of first in my life. First steps, words, failure, successes but I must admit that I never imagined blog post would be one of them. Hopefully there will be many more to come (maybe they will even get better as time passes). Please check back and join me in this journey through the world of children’s ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment